What does it mean to be “the friend of God”?
Though he lived in a world at enmity with God, Abraham modelled an enviable walk of faith. When told to go, he went. When promised, he believed. When commanded, he obeyed—even when it seemed to make no sense at all. Abraham wasn’t “the friend of God” (James 2:23) because of his intellect, his pedigree, or his fortune. Abraham was God’s friend because of his faith.
Follow the great Patriarch on his epic adventure in Abraham: One Nomad’s Amazing Journey of Faith, and be challenged to answer life-changing questions for yourself:
* “Is God calling me to do something radical?”
* “Which of God’s promises apply to me?”
* “How can I lead my family in this godless world?”
As you witness an imperfect man’s transformation into a hero of the faith, you’ll be warned by his failures, inspired by his trust, and you’ll learn what it really means to be a “friend of God.”
* 22 messages available on CD
* Paperback Bible companion included with physical CD purchases