Knowing what's best to do isn't always easy. Doing what's right is sometimes harder. In the book of 1 Timothy, the Apostle Paul left us a blueprint of how to serve the Lord in today's world, covering topics such as the preeminence of prayer, the qualifications for pastoral leadership, and even gender roles within the church.
The Excellence in Ministry set assists readers in reading and interpreting Paul's advice to Timothy so they can apply timeless principles to their own churches.
This set includes:
* Excellence in Ministry: Starting Strong—Doing What's Right in the Work of Ministry—A Study of 1 Timothy 1–3, CD series and paperback Bible Companion
* Excellence in Ministry: Finishing Well—Doing What's Best in the Challenges of Ministry—A Study of 1 Timothy 4–6, CD series and paperback Bible Companion
* Swindoll's Living Insights New Testament Commentary: 1 & 2 Timothy, Titus, hardcover biblical commentary
The Excellence in Ministry set is a must-have for pastors, lay ministers, and those who are passionate about fostering a healthy church.
* 20 audio messages available on CD
* 2 paperback Bible companions
* Hardcover commentary