Insight for Living Ministries
Marriage: For Better and For Worse
Want to help couples build or repair strong marital foundations? Counselling Insights: Marriage provides biblical guidance as you help young couples prepare for marriage. You’ll also learn how to counsel those struggling with adultery, divorce, an unbelieving spouse, and more.
This section includes six chapters:
* Adultery: Healing a Marriage from the Trauma of Immoral Choices
* Divorce and Remarriage: Wrestling with God’s Concession
* Infertility: Lifting Empty Arms to God
* Marriage Counselling: Bringing Biblical Help to Couples in Conflict
* Premarital Counselling: Preparing Couples for a Lifetime of Love
* Unbelieving Spouse: Viewing Marriage to an Unbeliever as a God-Given Ministry
PRODUCT DETAILS* Downloadable document with 6 chapters (Note: Individual chapters are also available for purchase)
More about Counselling Insights
Life Is a Battle!
Pain and loss leave people wounded and searching. If you have the privilege of counselling others as they seek restoration, you need Counselling Insights! This resource provides biblical counselling principles on struggles many people face in their homes and churches, as well as in their personal and emotional lives. You’ll experience joy as God works through you!
Divided by sections—Marriage, Family, Christian Life, Personal Issues, and Emotional Issues—Counselling Insights will equip you to be a conduit of healing. In each section, you’ll find topical chapters containing:
* A case study
* Sample questions to consider as you learn about the counselee
* A biblical assessment of the specific problem
* Relevant Scripture
* Practical ideas to help the counselee through the correction, healing, and restoration process in an easy to follow and understand format