Unemployment: Offering Encouragement and Hope for Those between Jobs, Counselling Insights downloadable pdf
Suffering in Silence
Many people toil alone with deeply personal problems. But God wants these issues to see the light of day! He didn’t design us to get through life alone. Counselling Insights: Personal Issues provides biblical guidance on a number of personal struggles. Learn how to counsel those dealing with eating disorders, debt, addictions, and more.
“Unemployment: Offering Encouragement and Hope for Those between Jobs” from Counselling Insights gives biblical guidance to help you counsel those seeking encouragement as they pursue employment.
- This downloadable document is the eighteenth chapter from the Counselling Insights section on Personal Issues
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be sent. You will receive an email receipt with download instructions after purchase
More about Counselling Insights
Life Is a Battle!
Pain and loss leave people wounded and searching. If you have the privilege of counselling others as they seek restoration, you need Counselling Insights! This resource provides biblical counselling principles on struggles many people face in their homes and churches, as well as in their personal and emotional lives. You’ll experience joy as God works through you!
Divided by sections—Marriage, Family, Christian Life, Personal Issues, and Emotional Issues—Counselling Insights will equip you to be a conduit of healing. In each section, you’ll find topical chapters containing:
- A case study
- Sample questions to consider as you learn about the counselee
- A biblical assessment of the specific problem
- Relevant Scripture
- Practical ideas to help the counselee through the correction, healing, and restoration process in an easy to follow and understand format