Book of John set
His were days of thunder, when the Son shone brightly.
The Apostle John is one of the most well-known and beloved disciples of Jesus Christ. And his gospel is one of the most provocative books in the Bible; presenting Jesus, the Son of Man, as the eternal God and the saving sacrifice for the souls of humanity.
- 42 audio messages available on CD or digital mp3
- Beholding Christ…The Son of God: A Study of John 1-5 (12 messages)
- Following Christ…The Man of God: A Study of John 6-14 (14 messages)
- Exalting Christ…The Lamb of God: A Study of John 15-21 (16 messages)
- If you purchase the digital series no physical product will be sent. You will receive an email receipt with download instructions after purchase