Moving From Fear to Freedom: A Woman-to-Woman Conversation, study guide by Grace Fox
Women of all ages struggle with fear. If left unchecked, it can rob us of life’s full potential. Dealing with it appropriately, however, brings personal freedom and fulfilment.
Packed with insightful teaching, this 7-part guide provides the keys to unlocking fear’s grip. It includes conversation starters, questions to explore treasured truths found in God’s Word, and leader’s notes. Designed for use with the accompanying DVD.
- Overcome the fear of inadequacy and become confident about using your giftedness to make a difference.
- Conquer the fear of rejection and understand your personal worth.
- Face the future with courage when your circumstances cave in.
- Learn to use past failures for present ministry.
Lessons address the following topics:
- Overview of fear and its effect
- Fear for our loved ones’ well-being
- Fear of the storms of life
- Fear of inadequacy
- Fear of an unknown future
- Fear of rejection
- Fear of facing the ghosts of our past