Marriage Counselling: Bringing Biblical Help to Couples in Conflict, Counselling Insights downloadable pdf
Marriage: For Better and For Worse
Want to help couples build or repair strong marital foundations? Counselling Insights: Marriage provides biblical guidance as you help young couples prepare for marriage. You’ll also learn how to counsel those struggling with adultery, divorce, an unbelieving spouse, and more.
“Marriage Counselling: Bringing Biblical Help to Couples in Conflict” from Counselling Insights provides biblical guidance to help you counsel couples struggling with marital conflict.
- This downloadable document is the fourth chapter from the Counselling Insights section on Marriage
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be sent. You will receive an email receipt with download instructions after purchase
More about Counselling Insights
Life Is a Battle!
Pain and loss leave people wounded and searching. If you have the privilege of counselling others as they seek restoration, you need Counselling Insights! This resource provides biblical counselling principles on struggles many people face in their homes and churches, as well as in their personal and emotional lives. You’ll experience joy as God works through you!
Divided by sections—Marriage, Family, Christian Life, Personal Issues, and Emotional Issues—Counselling Insights will equip you to be a conduit of healing. In each section, you’ll find topical chapters containing:
- A case study
- Sample questions to consider as you learn about the counselee
- A biblical assessment of the specific problem
- Relevant Scripture
- Practical ideas to help the counselee through the correction, healing, and restoration process in an easy to follow and understand format