Living on the Ragged Edge: Coming to Terms with Reality, classic series with Bible companion
In the never-ending quest for fulfilment, we sometimes convince ourselves that life would be better if we just had a different career…more education…a new spouse…a fresh start in another location. The good life is always just out of reach.
Do you want to know the secret to living the good life—a life of meaning and satisfaction? Solomon discovered that wearing a king’s crown didn’t keep him from the ragged edge of life. He had it all, but apart from God…he had nothing. In the Living on the Ragged Edge: Coming to Terms with Reality classic series, Chuck Swindoll explores the personal journal of King Solomon, the book of Ecclesiastes. If you struggle to find contentment and joy in life, then join Chuck as he shares wisdom for living at its best.
- 24 audio messages available on CD or digital mp3
- Bonus audio message, Conversations with Chuck: Living on the Ragged Edge—Chuck Swindoll with Johnny Koons
- Paperback Bible companion included with physical CD purchases
- Digital PDF Bible companion included with digital series purchases
- If you purchase the digital series no physical product will be sent. You will receive an email receipt with download instructions after purchase