Family Matters: Investing In the Things That Last, Bible companion
Family…the source of your highest joys and deepest disappointments. More tears are shed over family matters than any other. But the longest laughs and broadest smiles are also the result of family matters. Such is the irony of family—that the most important people in life are the greatest cause of irritations and frustrations…love and happiness.
What are you to do with people who bring such sorrow and joy? You invest in them. Integrating five inspiring DVD messages from Chuck Swindoll with 10 practical lessons, Family Matters: Investing in the Things That Last Bible companion will help you make wise investments by teaching you:
- The six principles that stabilize marriages and families
- The importance of doing a family-life assessment
- How to deal with the challenging teen years
- How to forgive and seek forgiveness for past wrongs
- How to create a legacy of love and faith
Make the most of your family investments because family matters. It's guaranteed that the investments you make today will last a lifetime.
Although written to accompany the DVD series this Bible companion is also available for separate purchase