Counselling Insights: Family, 12 pdfs
The Brady Bunch or The Addams Family?
God designed family to reflect His love, grace, and joy. But sometimes families reveal brokenness and pride instead. Counselling Insights: Family provides biblical guidance on issues related to familial relationships. Learn how to counsel those in blended or single-parent families or those healing from domestic abuse.
This section includes 12 chapters:
- Blended Families: Turning Challenges into Opportunities for Communication and Growth
- Caring for Aging Parents: Encouraging Those Who Honour Their Loved Ones through Practical Care
- Caring for the Terminally Ill: Assisting the Terminally Ill and Their Families with the Dying Process
- Children of Divorce: Turning the Pain of Divorce into Gain with God’s Help
- Corrective Discipline: Offering Insight to Parents on the Effective Discipline of Children
- Counselling Adolescents: Guiding Young People to the Path of Wisdom
- Domestic Abuse: Recovering from Power Out of Control
- Parenting Problems: Building a Solid Family with God’s Wisdom
- Prisoners and Their Families: Finding Hope and Solutions for the Incarcerated and His Family
- Rebellious Adolescents: Helping Teens and Parents through the Transition Years
- Sexual Abuse and Incest: Seeking Divine Power to Stop and Heal a Devastating Dysfunction
- Single Parenting: Helping an Overburdened Parent Balance Personal and Family Needs
- Downloadable document with 12 chapters (Note: Individual chapters are also available for purchase)
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be sent. You will receive an email receipt with download instructions after purchase
More about Counselling Insights
Life Is a Battle!
Pain and loss leave people wounded and searching. If you have the privilege of counselling others as they seek restoration, you need Counselling Insights! This resource provides biblical counselling principles on struggles many people face in their homes and churches, as well as in their personal and emotional lives. You’ll experience joy as God works through you!
Divided by sections—Marriage, Family, Christian Life, Personal Issues, and Emotional Issues—Counselling Insights will equip you to be a conduit of healing. In each section, you’ll find topical chapters containing:
- A case study
- Sample questions to consider as you learn about the counselee
- A biblical assessment of the specific problem
- Relevant Scripture
- Practical ideas to help the counselee through the correction, healing, and restoration process in an easy to follow and understand format