Counselling Insights: Christian Life, 5 pdfs
Conflict in Christ’s Body, the Church?
Pursuing relationships with members of the church can bring abundant reward or immense frustration. Counselling Insights: Christian Life provides biblical guidance on difficulties people encounter as they build relationships within the body of Christ. Learn how to counsel those dealing with legalism, conflicts, forgiveness, and more.
This section includes five chapters:
- Church Conflicts: Cultivating Peace in Difficult Relationships
- Discerning God’s Will: Drawing Close to the Lord While Seeking His Direction
- Spiritual Abuse: Helping Victims of Legalism and Religious Coercion
- Spiritual Failure: Welcoming a Returning Prodigal
- Spiritual Warfare: Pushing Back the Darkness by Asserting Christ’s Victory
- Downloadable document with 5 chapters (Note: Individual chapters are also available for purchase)
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be sent. You will receive an email receipt with download instructions after purchase
More about Counselling Insights
Life Is a Battle!
Pain and loss leave people wounded and searching. If you have the privilege of counselling others as they seek restoration, you need Counselling Insights! This resource provides biblical counselling principles on struggles many people face in their homes and churches, as well as in their personal and emotional lives. You’ll experience joy as God works through you!
Divided by sections—Marriage, Family, Christian Life, Personal Issues, and Emotional Issues—Counselling Insights will equip you to be a conduit of healing. In each section, you’ll find topical chapters containing:
- A case study
- Sample questions to consider as you learn about the counselee
- A biblical assessment of the specific problem
- Relevant Scripture
- Practical ideas to help the counselee through the correction, healing, and restoration process in an easy to follow and understand format