Church Conflicts: Cultivating Peace in Difficult Relationships, Counselling Insights downloadable pdf
Conflict in Christ’s Body, the Church?
Pursuing relationships with members of the church can bring abundant reward or immense frustration. Counselling Insights: Christian Life provides biblical guidance on difficulties people encounter as they build relationships within the body of Christ. Learn how to counsel those dealing with legalism, conflicts, forgiveness, and more.
“Church Conflicts: Cultivating Peace in Difficult Relationships” from Counselling Insights provides biblical guidance to help you counsel those pursuing peace in strained relationships within the church body.
- This downloadable document is the first chapter from the Counselling Insights section on Christian Life
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be sent. You will receive an email receipt with download instructions after purchase
More about Counselling Insights
Life Is a Battle!
Pain and loss leave people wounded and searching. If you have the privilege of counselling others as they seek restoration, you need Counselling Insights! This resource provides biblical counselling principles on struggles many people face in their homes and churches, as well as in their personal and emotional lives. You’ll experience joy as God works through you!
Divided by sections—Marriage, Family, Christian Life, Personal Issues, and Emotional Issues—Counselling Insights will equip you to be a conduit of healing. In each section, you’ll find topical chapters containing:
- A case study
- Sample questions to consider as you learn about the counselee
- A biblical assessment of the specific problem
- Relevant Scripture
- Practical ideas to help the counselee through the correction, healing, and restoration process in an easy to follow and understand format