Children of Divorce: Turning the Pain of Divorce into Gain with God's Help, Counselling Insights downloadable pdf
The Brady Bunch or The Addams Family?
God designed family to reflect His love, grace, and joy. But sometimes families reveal brokenness and pride instead. Counselling Insights: Family provides biblical guidance on issues related to familial relationships. Learn how to counsel those in blended or single-parent families or those healing from domestic abuse.
“Children of Divorce: Turning the Pain of Divorce into Gain with God’s Help” from Counselling Insights provides biblical guidance to help you counsel those recovering from the divorces of their parents.
- This downloadable document is the fourth chapter from the Counselling Insights section on Family
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be sent. You will receive an email receipt with download instructions after purchase
More about Counselling Insights
Life Is a Battle!
Pain and loss leave people wounded and searching. If you have the privilege of counselling others as they seek restoration, you need Counselling Insights! This resource provides biblical counselling principles on struggles many people face in their homes and churches, as well as in their personal and emotional lives. You’ll experience joy as God works through you!
Divided by sections—Marriage, Family, Christian Life, Personal Issues, and Emotional Issues—Counselling Insights will equip you to be a conduit of healing. In each section, you’ll find topical chapters containing:
- A case study
- Sample questions to consider as you learn about the counselee
- A biblical assessment of the specific problem
- Relevant Scripture
- Practical ideas to help the counselee through the correction, healing, and restoration process in an easy to follow and understand format