Respected Bible teacher Chuck Swindoll opens God’s Word to help you understand how you can find hope in times of crisis.
All of us are in desperate need of strength to endure and hope to carry on. Life is difficult and demanding. It’s often filled with pain, heartaches, setbacks, and detours. Disappointments in others sadden us, scandals among those we respect shock us, and disputes in our families, churches, or workplaces demoralize us. When such troubles strike, they can be downright devastating. But they don’t have to be!
In Clinging to Hope, Chuck Swindoll reassures us that we can endure unexpected calamities. How? By taking our stand on the strong foundation of God’s Word. When trials and tribulations rumble in like a fleet of bulldozers to demolish our lives, we can emerge from the rubble with a strong resolve to recover and rebuild. Not just to survive, but to thrive.
In Clinging to Hope, Chuck will help you answer questions such as:
* Why is there so much suffering?
* Why did my family member or friend succumb to health issues?
* How can I carry on when I have no strength left?
* Why is there so much conflict in the world?
* Where can I find hope when there is none to be found?
* Published November 1, 2022
* 272 pages
* 6 x 9 inches